Background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 Weeks= First cold

Nikh had her first doctors appointment on Tuesday. Here are her stats:

Weight-- 7 lbs 4 oz
Height-- 20.1 in
Head Circumference-- Just fine (the nurse didn't tell me the measurement)

Thankfully she didn't have to have her immunizations; though we did have to have the PKU thing done. Poor little thing was not happy. I finally had her calmed down about halfway through, but the nurse had to squeeze her foot to get more blood and that made her start crying all over again. So sad!

And last night was awful! She woke up at about 4 am and spit up 3 times. She is now in her 3rd set of jammies. Plus, she was whimpering a bunch after that. I pretty much spent the rest of the night sleeping in a sitting position with her in my lap. I took her temperature this morning and she has a low grade fever. But I guess what can you expect when the rest of us were sick last week. Pray for a fast recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment