Background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Follow the Yellow, Brick Road!

Right before Nikh was born, Branden had the wonderful idea that we should come up with a theme for our family for Halloween. Of course, he being the one with brilliant mind, came up with the theme The Wizard of Oz. (I have to, or should I say I like to, dress up for Halloween for school.) It is so fun to dress up and Branden is willing to humor me and dress up too. The funny part is that after all of our costumes arrived Branden decided that he is no longer dressing up unless it is something "cool." He got stuck with being the scarecrow since Linc wanted to be the tin man.  I just love being able to do fun things like this as a family.












Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love when families do a theme for Halloween dress-up (even though I loath dressing up myself). OH! And I also love that you have pretty red walls in your house. :) I have a few as well.

    ReplyDelete