I am very smiley, especially when you are playing with me. My favorite toy is a giraffe that plays music. I like having it to fall asleep with. Mommy caught me hugging it one morning. I do not like having a wet diaper, even just a drop makes me fussy. I am also really liking the baby food thing. My favorite is anything that is sweet, but squash is okay too. Peas are definitely not the best. Yuck! I love watching and being with people. There is just so much in this world to see! For that reason I do not like taking naps on anyone's shoulder and I even have a hard time falling asleep when others are around. That means that I am pretty tired and I cry a lot during church because it's during nap time. My brother and sister are very helpful when I need anything; I love them.
At my appointment on Friday, February 25th I:
weighed 14.4 lbs
was 25 inches long
had a 16 1/2 in head circumference.
Wow! I am growing so fast!
| Check out my beautiful curls!!! Are we done yet? |
Yes, it has been six months! For some reason this time seems to be going slower. Maybe it is because she was so much smaller than Ember and Lincoln. I love it! I love having a little baby. It feels like they stay little longer. She is so much fun. Love you sweet girl!

How do you pronounce her name? What a doll, those cheeks are the best!
ReplyDeleteIt's said like Nike. We decided to spell it in Greek.
ReplyDelete