Introducing:
![]() |
| Princess Ember |
![]() |
| Princess London |
![]() |
| Princess Ally |
![]() |
| Princess Bella |
When the girls first arrived they received tiaras and magic wands and we let them play. We had Tangled on in the background that they would come back to every now and then. I even have a picture of them dancing!
| Dancing together during the Kingdom Dance song. |
Then Branden came back with Burger King for everyone and we went upstairs to eat. (Remember, Ember does not eat pizza anymore!)
When everyone had gotten their fill, we let Ember decide what to do next. So we went to open presents! Lots of Princess stuff! Thanks so much to everyone! She said all of them were her favorite.
Next, it was on to decorating foam frames. Each girl received a foam frame to decorate with foam stickers. It was a lot of fun and kept them busy for quite a while since they had to peel the paper off the back. The girls took the frames home, but I also got a REALLY CUTE picture of them all dressed up together that I will copy and give to each girl to put in the frame.
| Such beautiful princesses! |
Finally, it was time to decorate cupcakes! They each got to decorate their cupcake with different colored frosting. It was fun, but also messy. I don't think their cake decorating minds have developed quite yet! All that came out of it were mountains of different colors piled high on top of a cupcake! We sang happy birthday and let everyone dig in after that.
All in all, it was fun! Ember was so excited that her friends were coming over. I still can't believe she's five years old! We love you Sweet Pea.







She is seriously a gorgeous little girl!!! Happy Birthday Princess Ember!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You are getting older, just face it. But you are still so young. She looked like she had fun and I love the crowns. Princess Birthdays are the best. I still remember Staci's when she was 3...that was 5 years ago. Still waiting for the day that Kaitlyn picks that for her birthday party. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete