Of course to start we had to stop and play with the globe on water thing. This happens to be Branden's favorite part.
This year they even had animatronic dinosaurs throughout the park. Though I am not sure what the kids thought about it.
They did, however, like sitting on the wooden horses. Branden, of course, had to punch it!
Up until this point Josh "had no idea what he was getting into!" Taking pictures and having fun with them is part of the experience in my opinion. So, yes Josh, we have to stop and take another picture.
We have never been on a Saturday before. I was amazed at how many people were there! But the fun thing is that they tend to have more activities you can do. Like digging around in ice for little prizes. brrrr...
This year I think we made it farther than we ever have with children. Nikh did take a nap in her stroller which made things easier.
By the end, I think all of us were hot, sweaty, tired, and ready to go home.
But a trip to the gift shop for a small souvenir was still in order.
Thanks everyone for a fun trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment