Background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

When I'm Four...

Yesterday, my charming little man turned 4! I can't believe how much he has grown up. He loves cars, swords, guns, superheroes, and having books read to him. Some of his favorite foods include peas, rice, pizza with olives, noodles & tomato juice, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, and salad with Olive Garden dressing. Yes, my little boy is practically a vegetarian. He is so nice to both his sisters and loves playing with them. They really are his best friends. But probably the funniest (and most frustrating) thing is that for the past year we have tried to potty train him. He is NOT interested. However, he has told Ama and his daddy that "When I'm four I will be potty trained." Funny kid. Except that when we brought it up with him yesterday he now says "When I'm Five I will be potty trained." Like I said-totally and utterly NOT interested. Maybe someday...


I Love you so much and am very grateful that four years ago you came and joined our family.
Happy Birthday My Bubba-Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment