Well, okay. Life has definitely gotten in the way of my blogging. I have been good at taking pictures, but nothing else. Please excuse the two month delay on some of these pictures! It all starts back at the beginning of September with Hunts Gymnastics' Annual Fundraising Picnic.
Then we move on to the end of September when I got a surprise and Ember was able to participate in Bingham High School's Mini Cheer Clinic. Thanks to my cousin Abbie who texted me about it. I hope you are having so much fun cheering! Ember had so much fun being a little cheerleader. She still sings the cheers around the house!
Next came October and Fall. I don't particularly like the colder weather, but I do enjoy seeing the changing leaves. I really like seeing different colors around me. I decided after a
VERY rainy week that I wanted to take the kids to a pumpkin patch this year. Let's just say that I think I will wait until the ground is dry to go next year! Thanks Jo and Shelbi for coming with us!
Just days after going to the Pumpkin Patch we had an accident. Ember was injured on the playground before school. Talk about a lot of blood! My poor little girl was so brave at the hospital as they stitched her up.
October also brings in Halloween. I happen to like this weird holiday. Anyway, right after Halloween last year Ember and Lincoln decided that they were going to be Buzz and Jesse. Which means that Branden would be Woody and I would be Bo Peep. Well, all that fell through when Linc found a SWAT team outfit! It was all good though. Branden ended up having to work that day anyway.
On Halloween, I took the kids to Jackie and Dennis' house to go trick-or-treating with Isabella and her sisters. So much fun! Let's do it again next year!
All in all, September and October have been pretty good! I hope that as the holiday season rolls in that the fun will continue. I love my little family!










Way cute pictures; love the SWAT outfit.
ReplyDelete