Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

It is so fun having my children make little things for me for Mother's day. Ember made me a small frame at school. She even decorated it with jewels and flowers! That is a picture of me on the other side. Spitting image I say!

At church she filled out a questionnaire on what she knew about me. Yes, I look excellent for my age and my weight!


In Lincoln's class he put together a necklace of hearts, flowers, and stars and colored me a picture. I loved it! He actually let me have my gift this year. (Last year, he made me a frame with a picture of himself, but said it was his and wouldn't let me have it the whole day! Stinker.) I wore it to work on Tuesday and all my students thought it was really pretty. They were impressed that my son had made it!


My wonderful husband came shopping with me on Saturday. He let me pick out my gifts. I bought a new wallet, a new purse, some way cute flip flops, and a hat. I am not a hat person, but I have been trying to expand my horizons and he said I looked cute...how could I resist?! Thank you Sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment